Sunday, June 16, 2024

Randomness & Fate

 All good since the last procedure.

Yesterday, I was driving through town.  A couple were walking their little overweight chihuahua.  So sorry for the little guy who couldn't keep up.  They had one of retractable dog leashes.  I think he was at the end of his rope behind them.  Pun intended, LOL.

I'm not supposed to have hot dogs (renal diet), but once in a great while it's okay as long as I take these huge pills called binders.  It's summer, I wanted a corn dog.  So I drove across town to get it, then drove to the beach to eat them.  It so happened that as I finished dinner, I got to watch the last 5 minutes of sunset until the sun disappeared behind the horizon.  It was so nice, I haven't got to do that in a while.  Half the time, overcast is rolling in but yesterday was perfect conditions.

Then driving home from the sunset, for some reason, the street was blocked off.  Waze took me through residential neighborhoods, then past Baskin Robbins which I was already debating in my head.  Call it fate.  I'm not supposed to have chocolate or nuts, either.  I had Rocky Road.  Took another binder.  So I have to be good from now until next blood test around July 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment