Saturday, December 30, 2017

Finally doing things for me

I got  so much done yesterday with just 2 extra hours.  I finished my design on Thursday but I went to work on Friday in case the vendor had any questions.  I really didn't have anything to do.  So I looked busy until lunch and bounced off the walls for another hour before I gave up and decided to leave.

I ran alot of errands and went to the gym to check out the renovations.  Every year I keep an eye out for a deal on a personal trainer.  This is my year!  So I'm signed up for 10 sessions to finally do something for myself.  I was very specific that I want a routine I can do at home because I can only get away to the gym on weekends. I have other age-related limitations now that need to be taken into consideration.

I need to get back into sketching.  I've got all these canvases (and paint) that haven't been touched in a couple years.  So...

2018 Resolution:  Do something for myself every day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 2018 will be off to a good start! Hugs and best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete