This is my view from the treadmills and elliptical machines at my gym. After my workout today, I went out and sketched this. 30 min, ink & watercolor in a 6x8 inch watercolor pad.
Hi, my name is Julie and I am an art supply addict. I joke that I probably have more art supplies than talent. This is my art journal as I use up the stuff so that I can buy more art supplies.
Public - Panic
-
Did the title grab your attention? I need to make someone smile. I
sketched in the Ohuhu sketchbook with an Ohuhu pen. I did it very quickly
in the ca...
Inktober Day 7 + Urban Sketching in Forest Hills
-
The prompt for this Inktober sketch was negative space. I guess how you
look at your subject determines if you see the negative or the positive
spaces. ...
What a great view for your exercise. Super sketch.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jo :)
ReplyDelete