Toasted in 2010 with a bottle of champagne. Gouache in the 4x6 inch aquabee sketchbook. I see flaws here, they've been fixed. But, hey, it's just a sketch.
Hi, my name is Julie and I am an art supply addict. I joke that I probably have more art supplies than talent. This is my art journal as I use up the stuff so that I can buy more art supplies.
Inktober Day 8
-
Koosjie Koene's Inktober prompt for day 8 was "use a dip pen." As you can
see I have a fancy glass one from Venice, but I really rarely use a dip
pen. I...
Public - Panic
-
Did the title grab your attention? I need to make someone smile. I
sketched in the Ohuhu sketchbook with an Ohuhu pen. I did it very quickly
in the ca...
Nice study of the bottle and a good job with the gouache..
ReplyDelete