My pen is working again. While I was waiting for parts, I got the bright idea to get a heat gun. You've seen my practice snitch before, now it's truly a golden snitch.
I've shown my practice rose before. I still can't get a good picture of it, even though the heat gun helped make it rounder. At least I found a purpose for it, it's now a pen topper, too.
Not pictured well (in the back), a stand-alone spool holder. I was previously in the middle of this project when the pen broke, so I was able to finish it. Getting back to my feathers, that black one (left) came out really nice, but this style was supposed to be with the clear filament to be a "Sugar Quill" so I re-did it (middle). Not that you can tell from this picture, the black one came out better. But now I don't have enough black filament to do the style that was supposed to be black! I've shown the golden feather before. It is awesome, except it was supposed to be red. I ran out of red (sigh). Good thing I have lots of pens. I still have to stick the clear one onto a pen.