Tuesday, March 14, 2023

WFH today

I couldn't have picked a better day to ask to work from home.  It's raining all day.  But more than that, 

  1. I had medical supplies delivered this morning (they chose the day, I chose the time window).  
  2. Then I had to go to the dialysis clinic to pick up a bag with antibiotics. 
  3. Short window to get some work done.  Mind you, I can't do all my tasks from home but design stuff for sure, and I brought printouts to verify.
  4. Then I had a virtual medical appointment.
  5. Combine that with about 30 minutes to administer the antibiotics -- let's call that lunch.
  6. Then I can work even past dinner.  I don't feel hungry when I've got 1.5L of extra fluid in my belleh.
  7. Or maybe I should quit at 6pm and use the time to organize my tax papers so I can set an appointment.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great deal today. Sounds like you are taking care of yourself. Applause. I need to do taxes, too.

    ReplyDelete