Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Fast recovery

I was actually feeling energetic by the end of yesterday (12 hours after I checked in for surgery), even more so this morning.  I think it had more to do with getting good sleep instead of waking up from sounds & light from the PD machine.  Got a couple errands done before I ran out of time and had to go to clinic.  But since I'm not connecting myself for a few weeks, I have extra time at night & in the morning.  I don't know what to do with myself!  

I brought my sketchbook to today's treatment but wasn't too ambitious.  There's not really a table to use while connected in-clinic, so I just played on my phone for 3 hours.  My neck was tired by the end.  I guess that rules out bringing my (huge) laptop, too.  I thought maybe I could get work done but my laptop is too heavy to just be on my lap and it gets too hot, so won't be bringing that.  There are no tables to put stuff on.  The TV for each chair hangs overhead.  Ooo, something to sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Good you are feeling better. Take care, hope you get to sketch.

    ReplyDelete