Saturday, April 29, 2023

I'm still an art supply addict

 I went to Hobby Lobby today.  I was supposed to get large wiggly eyes that I can sew onto my sleep mask that I use during in-clinic treatment.  I totally blanked out on this.  I found the aisle with the colored ink pens & pencils, looking for Tombow brush pens.  

I didn't find Tombow but I found brush pens from Faber Castell: Aqua Dual pens.  I haven't tracked art supplies for at least 4 years.  At first I just got a couple black pens.  I really don't care that they're brush on one side & pen on the other, I was most interested that they can be washed like watercolor.  So I got the landscape set too.  Hmm, I can't access my stash of sketchbooks right now so a new mixed media sketchbook found its way into my basket, as well.  I did keep my smallest sets of acrylic paints, watercolor, and drawing pencils accessible.  No, I haven't been drawing on the walls, I have other sketchbooks but they don't do well with wet media.

WOOT!  I'm fitting into pants I wore 10 years ago with room to spare.  I don't know why they're in good shape.  Maybe I didn't wear them that long before "growing out of them."  happy happy

No comments:

Post a Comment